Asia Pacific Institute of Learning & Performance Standards of Professional Conduct for Members
By joining ILP, our members agree to comply with the above Professional Code of Conduct and acknowledge any breach may include loss of their membership.
- They will at all times conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner.
- Not knowingly make any statements that are untrue or misleading in any learning situation.
- At all times endeavour to recognise personal issues that may impair their facilitation performance or professionalism.
- They will not use any materials provided by clients for any purposes other than which they are intended, unless they have obtained written permission.
- They will honour all agreements made in relation to client deliverables and service standards.
- They will not intentionally mislead or make false claims about what their clients will receive from my services.
- They will not give to any client information or advice they know or believe to be misleading.
- They will respect the confidentiality of their clients and will not disclose any information pertaining to them unless authorised to do so.