2020 – A Year of Challenge and Change – Stories and Lessons from 5 L&D Professionals
This year has seen massive change in the Learning and Development space. L&D leaders have moved up the corporate food chain and more and more of us have joined the C-Suite to ensure L&D has the strategic impact it always deserved.
L&D professionals of all types have been challenged like never before. Some have fallen by the wayside, many have ‘pivoted’ to a new working model, and others have full embraced this ‘bold new world’. And throughout the year ILP has been here, supporting our members.
However this session is NOT about ILP, it is about YOU our members.
We asked a number of our ILP professional members to share their 2020 stories with us – what happened, what was the impact, what did you do, what worked and what didn’t – theses will be real lesson from the field.
And in asking we were flooded with great people stepping up. Too many in fact for one session, so we will have to select 5 great stories to be shared, aiming to highlight different experiences. Each professional with have 10 minutes to share their story and lesson. Then we will have an open forum for people to ask questions, and as always we will record this masterclass as another way of supporting our members.
Be sure to Register. And watch as we recruit our story tellers.
As a guide, this is how this Masterclass will run ...
3:30 Welcome by ILP CEO Kerry Brocks
3:35 Introduction to our focus for this Session by Bill Jarrard
3:45 Five special guest speakers (10 mins each)
· Salley Foley-Lewis
· Lyndal Box
· Nigel Grant
· Debbie Key
· Malcolm Simister
4:35 Open Forum – An opportunity for everyone to join in an share their stories and ask questions.
4:55 What’s coming up at ILP, and wrap up
5:00 Close – But for those that want to stay on sharing, we’ll keep the call going
ILP Members – Free (Please note this will show as free at the finalisation of the registration process)
Non-Members - $29
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.