AI in L&D and the Transfer of Learning with Emma Weber, Lever-Transfer of Learning
AI in L&D and the Transfer of Learning – what can you do now?
How can you start integrating emerging technology into your learning initiatives?
Could using chatbots help you reduce the struggle of evaluating and creating sustained behaviour change from your programmes? One and done approaches to learning typically fail. Learn how chatbots present an exciting opportunity to offer one on one coaching post-event to really make the learning stick.
In the session you will:
• Learn the chatbot basics of transfer and evaluation – what works and what doesn’t
• Discover five key lessons from deploying chatbots for transfer
• Challenge your assumptions of what’s possible through stories of real client experiences
My goal for this session is not to make you a ‘chatbot-expert’, but to leave you with new ideas and sense of wonder, as to what’s possible with AI right now.
Emma Weber, CEO/Founder of Lever-Transfer of Learning
Emma Weber, learning transfer authority, made it her mission in life to make a difference to learning transfer worldwide. Frustrated by the amount of learning which is wasted when it fails to make it across the knowing – doing gap Emma created the Turning Learning into Action methodology to solve that problem.
This methodology is deployed throughout 20 countries and in 12 languages by a talented team and Coach M, a chatbot who is challenging the industries thinking of what’s possible in learning transfer.
She shares her passion and expertise through her writing - 'Turning Learning into Action: a proven methodology for effective transfer of learning' and 'Making Change Work: How to create behavioural change in organizations to drive impact and ROI', co-authored with Jack and Patti Phillips of the ROI Institute, both published by Kogan Page.
AGENDA: As a guide, this is how our Masterclasses will run ...
3:30 Welcome and agenda review by ILP CEO Kerry Brocks
3:35 News on the latest changes at ILP and new member benefits by ILP COO Bill Jarrard
3:40 Introduction to our feature presenter/facilitator/topic
3:45 AI in L&D and the Transfer of Learning with Emma Weber, Lever Learning
4:40 Members Forum - A look into member resources, and how ILP can support member development, including the L&D Capability Framework
4:55 What’s coming up at ILP, and wrap up
ILP Members – Free (Please note this will show as free at the finalisation of the registration process)
Non-Members - $29
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.