Diversity & Inclusion - Part Two
This masterclass will again be a Round Table and will pick-up on some of the questions and issues discussed in Part One. Our aim for this event is to go a little further to explore what L&D professionals can do to embrace diversity and inclusion more, AND importantly explore how as key ‘influencers’ we can promote D & I to those we work with.
Diversity and Inclusion have always been important subjects, and with the changes the world has seen in the last year, and will continue to experience for some time yet, it seems they are increasingly seen as more important and urgent to more people, particularly leaders, not just in Learning and Development (L&D) but in all aspects of business, government, and community.
ILP’s goal here is to raise awareness and inform our members of what we might all do to be more inclusive in what we do. And we hope that will encourage more action in this significant and far-reaching subject area.
We live in a world that is diverse in so many ways, and it seems many people and leaders want to embrace inclusion and accessibility, but are challenged with knowing where to start, where to get reliable information, and what actions to take.
Again our Round Table will include a group of diverse informed professionals, discussing the big questions on diversity and inclusion, as well as sharing personal stories that provide sometimes stunning insights into the subject. And we want participants to get involved as well, as everyone will have their own thoughts and experiences in this area. So come prepared to share in the Chat box, in Breakout rooms, and in some Polls.
Please note times shown are AEDT (Sydney/Melbourne)
3:30 Welcome - ILP CEO Kerry Brocks
3:35 Facilitated Round Table Conversation and Q&A, with our Round Table members
Lyndal Box Sonali D’silva
Ainslee Hooper Gail Miller
4:30· Activity - Image Cards to embrace diversity & inclusion
4:50 A discussion on if and how ILP might further champion Diversity and Inclusion going forward
5:00 Close – but we’ll stay open for anyone that wants to continue the conversation
Member - Free
Non-Members - Free
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.