Exploring the New Standards for L&D Professionals
After extensive and collaborative industry research to identify capabilities that learning and development professionals require for today and in the future to be successful, ILP has developed a capability framework.
Our executive team - Kerry Brocks and Bill Jarrard – invite you to join them as they share the outcomes of this very important industry research, and how ILP can support individuals and corporates to improve results, the quality of learning experiences to ensure your path to success.
ILP has partnered with Dr Peter Beven (SkillsLogiq) to create a platform that will not only measure your capabilities but provides additional support for L&D professionals with many features to assist you to stay ahead of the game. Dr Beven will be a guest during this presentation where he will be showcasing this platform and benefits of its use.
REGISTER NOW to ensure you don’t miss out on this vital information for the L&D Industry
Please Note: Online Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book