Future Trends for Workplace Digital Learning and Development
In the wake of COVID-19, organisations around the globe are facing the challenge of moving business operations online, creating digital content, and training staff in new working practices and safe models of operating.
Now, more than ever, digital learning and development plays a critical role in surviving and thriving in the COVID-19 world. This webinar will provide an overview of the key digital learning and development strategies your organisation should be applying in order to quickly respond to today’s environment, how to future proof learning technology, and how to ride the digital wave that is already upon us.
Presented by Rod Beach
Rod founded Liberate Learning in 2010, and his company is recognised as a leading provider of digital and blended learning solutions, performance support and social learning design and deployment. Under his leadership, Liberate has grown from a one-man consultancy to having over 50 staff across Australia, with offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane, and with approximately 200 corporate, higher education and government clients.
With over 20 years experience in education leadership, organisational development and digital learning strategies across government, corporate and the university sectors, Rod has a unique insight into the future trends for learning development for global and domestic organisations.
Rod has been recognised by industry awards such as 2020 LearnX Live Awards, 2019 MyBusiness Australian Training and Education Business of the Year, 2019 Australian Learning Impact Awards – Learning Provider of the Year, 2019 International Stevie Award - Fastest Growing Company of the Year, 2018 AITD Learning Professional of the Year, 2019 Distinguished Alumnus of the Year for Professional Achievement (Federation University), 2019 Australian Business Champion Awards – Business Growth, 2018 Westpac Business of Tomorrow, among others.
AGENDA: As a guide, this is how our Masterclasses will run ...
3:30 Welcome and agenda review by ILP CEO Kerry Brocks
3:35 News on the latest changes at ILP and new member benefits by ILP COO Bill Jarrard
3:40 Introduction to our feature presenter/facilitator/topic
3:45 Future Trends for Workplace Digital Learning and Development
4:40 Members Forum - A look into member resources, and how ILP can support member development, including the L&D Capability Framework
4:55 What’s coming up at ILP, and wrap up
ILP Members – Free (Please note this will show as free at the finalisation of the registration process)
Non-Members - $29
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.