ILP Members Lounge - Friday 23rd October
Join us for some camaraderie, interesting insights, and on occasion some robust discussion. The ILP Members Lounge is a weekly opportunity for you to get to know some of your L&D colleagues and get their insights into a topic you’d like to explore. Our simple approach is:
· After a warm welcome and introductions we enter the Zoom Whiteboard and each participant can post up to 3 topics, questions, or ideas they’d like to have the group discuss.
· Then all the submissions are voted on using Zoom Annotations, and we now have our ‘agenda’ for the hour.
· The top topic is identified and whoever submitted it gives us a little background, so we have a context for the discussion.
· Five minutes is allocated to the discussion, and it’s a free-form process where everyone can share thoughts. If after 5 minutes the group wants to continue, we allow another 3 minutes, before switching to the next discussion.
We may not get through every topic, but the meetup is always friendly, fun, informative, interactive, and well worth the hour. And there is always next week to get your topic up.
Join us at the upcoming Members Lounge and be sure to join us in the next ILP masterclass. LET’S STAY CONNECTED.
The Team at ILP
Please Note: Online Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- The confirmation email will provide the Zoom details
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book