Masterclass on the use of image cards in real and virtual events
When used well, these deceptively simple tools can improve participation, stimulate discovery, encourage mutual disclosure and equality of voice, speed up agreement across groups and inspire collaboration and action.
As more and more events are being delivered in virtual modes, facilitators and coaches are now looking for ways to create open, honest, effective learning and team environments without the immediacy of in-room face-to-face connection.
Perhaps not surprisingly, image cards’ capacity to rapidly build emotional connection, people are looking for ways to use them in their Zoom and other online events.
As co-developer of CCS Cards, and creator of its ‘common image communication concept’, Craig Browne will share insights into the expert use of image cards in both real and virtual environments.
Craig will discuss topics including:
· how to frame and wording image card topics to ensure participants are engaged in discovery mode
· essential steps in image presentation to encourage deep, honest, mutual disclosure
· using existing real image cards in video conferencing
· how CCS Corporation’s new virtual image card app can bring the power of these tools to anyone’s mobile devices
· tips for facilitators when running sessions with participants using virtual image cards.
Many ILP members will have used CCS Cards in all types of facilitations, and now Craig takes us to a new level by taking them into virtual learning.
This is must-attend masterclass for both highly experience and new L&D facilitators. We know this is going to be an exciting and interaction session with Craig Browne from CCS Cards and we look forward to seeing you online.
Register for this event now, and we’ll see you online.
Based on feedback from past event attendees and members we are extending our fortnightly masterclasses to 90 minutes going forward. There will be an agenda for each session.
3:30 Welcome and agenda review by ILP CEO Kerry Brocks
3:35 News on the latest changes at ILP, and the benefits to members
3:40 Dive into a key member resource - for this event we’ll look at the ILP Member Academy and how members can get added exposure to the market
3:55 Introduction to our feature presenter/facilitator/topic
4:00 Using image cards in real and virtual events - see outline below
4:55 What’s coming up at ILP, and wrap up
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.