Position Yourself For Success On LinkedIn
Understanding how to position yourself effectively and communicate with the other members is critical to your business and career success.
In this interactive 3-hour online workshop, Julie Mason will share proven formulas and best practices on using LinkedIn to position yourself as an authority, the best practices to find and connect with your ideal client and how to convert them from being a connection to being a prospect elegantly.
Julie Mason is regarded as one of the top 25 LinkedIn Experts worldwide by her peers, has been featured on the cover of Social Media Success Magazine Australia and is the LinkedIn Tutor for the University Of Sydney and Recruiter.com (one of the largest job websites in the world). Julie is an in-demand speaker and founder and creator of Linked Sales Formula - one of the most comprehensive and supportive LinkedIn training programs for businesses in the world today.
To attend these events the cost is normally $150, however we have been able to secure this session with Julie with an amazing offer for our members (free) and a discounted rate for non-members.
Professional Members and Fellows - Free
Non - Members - $49
Join this interactive online session
Our facilitator are Kerry Brocks (ILP CEO & Founder)
This event is 10am AEST
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book