Virtual Training - Hints and Tips for Success
During this session you will learn:
- What is virtual training/learning
- What are the similarities and differences between virtual training and F2F training
- What are some of the design consideration
- What are some of the delivery considerations
The session will be interactive with a number of activities which will demonstrate the tools available in the Zoom platform (and similar tools available in Gotomeeting/Webex etc) and how they should be considered at the design stage as well as in delivery.
A case study will also be presented by Sue Minchin on her experiences delivering virtual training to an international audience.
The session will run for 80 minutes. (3pm - 4.20pm)
ILP Professional Members and Fellows - Free
Non-Members - $19
This session will be co-facilitated by Tony Frangou and Sue Minchin
Tony Frangou has been working in adult education and training since 1998. Initially involved in the advent of the Australian Traineeship System he eventually worked in senior executive quality and compliance roles with a broad focus on learning and development.
Tony has always had a keen interest in the design and development of learning programs having written material for the public and private sectors in both AQF accredited and non-accredited formats specialising in leadership and management.
Tony started his own consultancy in 2016 and consults on RTO management, RTO audits, Accredited Courses, RTO and higher education policies and instructional design.
Sue has worked in both national and global leadership roles in Learning & Development with STA Travel, News Corp, Wotif.com and Expedia and now manages a portfolio career mixing contracting and private consulting. She is passionate about creating vibrant learning experiences and cultures using blended learning platforms. Having managed a team spread across South East Asia, she is adept at leveraging technology for engaging and communicating and enjoys the challenge of shifting traditional classroom experiences into the virtual world including a recent six part leadership program delivered to a global cohort via webinar
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to)
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated
- Ensure we are added to your address book