Continue your professional development by participating in ILP’s inSight Mentoring program.
Once you complete your L&D Capability Assessment, you will be able to connect with available mentors to help with your development areas.
Mentoring relationships are usually involve three or four contact sessions via telephone, skype or face-to-face.
- Free professional development opportunity
- Access to ILP Fellows acknowledged as experts in their respective fields
- Access to independent and objective perspectives
- A ‘personalised’ development opportunity to address individual learning needs
- Provides an opportunity to develop new skills and expertise
- Enhances confidence in dealing with challenges and issues
- Expand professional network
- Encouragement and support to achieve goals
- Demonstrate strengths and explore potential
- Be challenged to use talents and share expertise
- Recognition for being an ILP Mentor
- Sharing experiences with motivated professionals
- Satisfaction in enhancing skills in helping someone else to grow
- Gain fresh perspectives through interaction
- Further development of skills including providing feedback, communication and interpersonal skills
- Investing in the future of other professionals
- Expand professional development network
- Staying in touch with emerging issues
- Opportunity to reflect on own ideas and practices and learn new perspectives and approaches
- Re-affirm role as subject matter experts and leaders
- Enhance skills in coaching, listening and modelling
I found the ILP mentoring program an invaluable resource to help give me external input and support into particular focus areas of business growth by an impartial and experienced professional. Being mentored by someone in the same field made all the difference, and Dennis was an excellent mentor match for me. His insightful, energetic and deliberate approach challenged me and gave me new tools and new perspectives to the business areas I wanted to develop. The program was incredibly effective, and involvement was easy through it’s design of four structured sessions. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.