Here is our team who are passionate about making a positive impact on learning and development.
- Kerry Brocks - CEO & Founder
- Bill Jarrard - Chief Operations Officer
- Michelle Pollitt - Event Coordinator
- Suzie Gardner - Office Coordinator
- Geoff Rip - Learning Industry Advisor
- Dennis Hall - Marketing Director
- Simon Quirk, QuirkLegal - In-House Counsel
Our 2021 Regional Advocates
- Rebecca Sharp
- David Jackson
- Bill Jarrard, National Advocate Coordinator
- Martin Probst
- Debbie Key
- Adam Le Good
- Kerryn Kohl
- Malcolm Simister
- David Jago
- Alan Slater
- Helen Cowley
- Luke Challenor
- Todd O’Donnell
- Gail Miller
ILP Advocate Teams are organised in geographical regions, but advocate across all areas.
The role of ILP Advocate has been established to assist in raising awareness of ILP in the community by:
- supporting local members and initiatives, such as local events,
- helping ILP to influence and support the broader L&D community,
- contributing to ILP events, blogs, newsletters, and social media efforts,
- demonstrating leadership with ILP and in the L&D Community.
Regional Advocate Teams are appointed/reappointed on an annual basis as mutually agreed with ILP. All ILP Professional Members are welcome to become ILP Advocates.
In return you will be acknowledged and recognised for you commitment, including on our website, at events, through exposure when you participate in ILP activities, and by receiving an ILP Advocate Digital Badge that you may use as long as you actively support ILP.