Here is our team who are passionate about making a positive impact on learning and development.
- Kerry Brocks - CEO & Founder
- Bill Jarrard - Chief Operations Officer
- Michelle Pollitt - Event Coordinator
- Suzie Gardner - Office Coordinator
- Hetas Pandya - Project Manager
- Geoff Rip - Learning Industry Advisor
- Dennis Hall - Marketing Director
Our Regional Advocates
- Mary McGuiness
- Rebecca Sharp
- Francoise Maingard
- Bill Jarrard
- Martin Probst
- Debbie Key
- Raf Ddolanowski
- Kerryn Kohl
- Warren Day
- Aileen Tan
- Alan Slater
- Tony Frangou
- Todd O’Donnell
- Leila Saba
Regional Advocates Teams are allocated to geographical regions.
The role has been established to assist:
- in providing local support and initiatives to members,
- providing support and build an L&D community,
- hosting regular local events.
Regional Advocate Teams are appointed/reappointed on an annual basis as mutually agreed with ILP. All members are welcome.