By becoming certified, you will
- Be recognised and stand out from other learning and development professionals
- Be showing your commitment to the L&D industry
- Be acknowledged for demonstrating the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to meet industry benchmarks
- Have your current capabilities assessed with industry standards
- Showcase to your organisation or clients your capabilities and level of expertise
Becoming a CLF was a challenging and rewarding experience.
The constructive feedback has really helped take my facilitation to the next level
These benchmarks have been introduced to
- Establish an industry-wide recognised standard of excellence
- Recognise learning and development professionals with both experience and competence
- Ensure learning and development initiatives the desired results
- Enhance the credibility of the profession by ensuring that only quality learning and development solutions are implemented and recognised.
ILP is raising the industry standard for learning and development professionals in Asia Pacific.Learn More